MONTCOSTRONG has announced its 2021 Restaurant Grant Program. Making available up to $5000-$10,000 for local Caterers, Food Trucks, and Restaurants, Deli’s, Bakeries, & other For-profit Food Service entities.
The application window for this program will open at approximately Noon on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 and close at approximately Noon on Friday, January 8, 2021. This program is a jointly administered initiative of the Montgomery County Commerce Department and the Redevelopment Authority of Montgomery County.
“Recognizing the importance of the restaurant and food service industry as a cornerstone of Montgomery County’s economic and workforce development as well as central to the growth of entrepreneurship, job opportunities, and our communities, the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners is making available up to $5,000,000 in county economic development funds to support restaurants and other food service businesses as we move through the next phase of the COVID-19 global pandemic.”
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
Be a for-profit restaurant, food truck, deli, bakery, brewery, distillery, vineyard, caterer, or other food service for-profit entity with a physical location in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania that has been in operation since at least January 1, 2020 and has experienced disruption due to the COVID-19 global pandemic meeting the additional following criteria –
- Is current with all taxes owed (or in an approved payment plan with all taxes bodies to which a tax delinquency exists as of the date of application).
- Is and has been in compliance with all lawful COVID-19 mitigation orders issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since March 12, 2020.
- Eligible applicants may not be a publicly traded company.
- Eligible applicants may be a franchisee, but the franchisee entity may not have more than 4 locations globally. All grant funds received by a franchisee entity must be used only at their location(s) in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Entities with multiple locations in Montgomery County may apply for each location. Entities with locations both in and out of Montgomery County may only apply for their location(s) in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Applicant entities that have been ordered closed for any public health violation by the Montgomery County Office of Public Health, including any issues related to the spread of COVID-19, or have willfully violated all lawful COVID-19 mitigation orders issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since January 1, 2020 may not apply.
To apply, eligible businesses and organizations will be required to complete an online application. The application window for this program will open at approximately Noon on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 and close at approximately Noon on Friday, January 8, 2021. Applications may not be submitted online prior to the specified date and time. To apply, click here.
For full Details on this Grant visit MontcoPa.org: https://www.montcopa.org/3665/MontcoStrong-2021-Restaurant-Grant-Progr
Other Recent Stories…
- $5000 Montco Grant now available for local Caterers, Food Trucks, and Restaurants
- Beautique Room by Lisa celebrates Grand Opening of New salon location in Norristown
- Annual Art in the Park Arts & Music Festival goes Virtual
- NASD Delays In-Person Classes to 2021: Norristown Area School District decides to offer only virtual instruction for all students through January 2021
- Norristown Councilwoman organizes Care Package collection drive for class of 2020 Graduates